Friday, July 24, 2009
Nap time Dallin style...
The other day was a crazy one for us with lots of errands and things to do. The last one on our list was Target and by this time it was about 2:00. Which is 2hrs after Dallins nap time and with Dallin he really likes his naps and most of the time goes and takes them without me ever telling him it is time. But this day I was so pleased with him for being such a good sport and no major breakdowns until we hit the "Thomas the Train" isle at target, (and boy I tried to walk past that isle REALLY fast and he still saw it!!) "TRAINS MAMA", "TRAINS MAMA" that is all I heard (and the rest of the people in the store) for the next couple mins. while I was looking for something else. So being the sucker that I am I told him if he would just be good for 5 more mins we would look at the trains. He was good so we went to look, and lo and behold they were clearanceing out some of the Thomas stuff, so again being the sucker that I am told him for being so good today he could pick out one to take home. He picked out this like train wash thing and held it to him like it was his lost teddy bear. He would barely let the checkout lady scan it and then readjusted his hold on it. Being that it was now close to 3:00pm and he was exhausted I figured that he would have no problem taking a nap. Boy was I wrong... Not that he was naughty, but I let him hold his new toy for his nap and when I went to check on him this is what I found...
He was still being so good and quiet, but he was playing with his toy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
2 comments:
i love target clearence!!
And I love even more that we are both "sucker's" when it comes to our kids! HAHA
Post a Comment