CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

California here we Come!!!


The kids and I decided to take a 2week break from the rain in Utah and head to California. Unfortunately Corey was not going to be able to make this trip with us, so it was just me and the kids. (and I was not looking forward to the car part of the trip at all... ) We headed strait from Salt Lake City to Pismo Beach, and even though it is a 14 hour trip, it actually went well and we made it in one day. MaCayela was EXTREMELY HELPFUL and helped with Dallin and getting stuff to Ella in the back so that took off alot of the stress I had.

1 comment:

Bird is the Word said...

yeah! Glad you came! It was great to see you! I missed MaC though!:( Glad you made it home in one piece! I hope you feel better! LOVE the Chiro! HUH??

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting