CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekend at the Ranch...

We go down to visit Corey's parents quite often lately and the kids are loving all the fun of it each time. They have gotten to see different seasons and chores that are on the ranch. They love going to check on the animals and seeing how much the chicks, pigs and calf's have grown since the last time we were there. They also enjoy going to see what grandpa Walt is doing out in the fields. (This time he was cutting the hay) This past weekend as we went to the ranch it was fun for the kids to get to know their cousins again. The cousins live in Boston and spend summers down at the ranch, but it has been two years since we have been at the ranch at the same time.



MaCayela driving the mule over to rescue Corey and I from having to walk back across the fields.



Corey and I moving sprinklers so the hay can get cut.



The kids think it is so funny that the tire on the tractor is so big... Ella says it makes them look so small.



Ella, Dallin, MaC up in the tractor with Grandpa Walt. All they wanted to do is ride with him while he was cutting the hay.



Ella giving her try at driving the mule, she definitely needs some lessons before going off the farm, we were ALL over the road.



Ella and MaC getting lessons from Corey on the art of Badminton



While there it was Grace's 7th birthday. (her and MaC are just months apart and had a great time playing together.)


Ella giving Grandma Shirley a makeover while she relaxes. (I would show you the after pics, but I promised grandma I wouldn't post them.)

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting