We are excited to announce that we are having a....
BOY...
(I am sure someday he will be so glad that I posted this lovely picture of him in all his glory)
The girls are so excited for it to be a boy, they think that maybe then Dallin will leave them alone when they play because he can play with the other boy they say. We actually took the kids with us to the ultra sound and the girls were thoroughly fascinated with the fact that you could see inside my tummy. They got really good a telling what was what and picking out the heart. The most exciting part for them and they asked the dr a couple of times for it was the sound of the heart beat, that they just loved.
The baby is doing well and expected to come sometime in Nov. We are actually due around the 25th. (Right between Ella's birthday on Nov 7th and MaC's on Dec 4th) But I have been induced about 10days to 2weeks early with all of the others and the meds that I am on this time will most likely have it that way again. (I am hoping before the 20th so his birthday won't ever be on Thanksgiving.)

4 comments:
How fun! Two each! Congratulations!
How exciting!!!! Two of each! And great for Dallin to have a baby brother. If you have a baby shower I would love to come and help celebrate what a cutie this guys going to be. Loves!
youre pregnant?!?! how did this happen!?! ok maybe not how, but when? ok maybe not when... what!??! congratulations!
YEAH! I love that they said Corey was infertile... haha! You'll show them right?? HAHA! So YEAH! A BOY! Now you can have a TRIPLE birthday party! Take it easy and CONGRATs! Names??
Post a Comment