I have the best girls in the world!! These two have been fantastic lately. I have been down and out with a herniated disc in my back since June 30th. I have barely been able to get out of bed let alone walk. My two girls have been amazing though. MaCayela has taken to doing the laundry at our house, she can load the washer, start it, and then switch it to the dryer (she is even better at remembering to clean out the lint trap then I am). She is just like me in the since she does not like to fold and we have about 9 loads of laundry to fold sitting in the family room. She has also stepped up in getting breakfast and lunch out for the kids and then helping with Dallin and his baths and dressing him daily. Ella has taken on changing his diaper (as long as it doesn't stink she says) and keeping the kitchen and family room picked up. They have also helped with running up and down the stairs for all the little things that mom might want and help with all that I have tried to do.
These two girls really are amazing girls to have taken all this on and at such a young age. It has been about 10days of this and they have rarely complained about it at all. They really are troopers and fantastic little girls.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
3 comments:
Wow, they sound great! Send them my way. And I do hope that your back feels better... that is a terrible thing for a pregnant lady with 3 kids to deal with!
A herniated disk! Yikes! Is that from the pregnancy or did you take a bad step? I am glad that you have two little angels to help you. What sweethearts!
thet are the best little girls!! good thing they are little helpers too...
Post a Comment