CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BEACH DAY in AVILA


Wyatt, Karyn and Katy came out to spend a day at the beach with the rest of us. Since Pismo was cold and windy we decided to head up to Avila for the day. The kids absolutely loved it and couldn't get enough of it. Ella did say that she would like it better if there wasn't so much sand at the beach, then it wouldn't get in her eyes so much.


MaC kicking some booty at the arcade at the RV resort while we were waiting for Karyn and Wyatt to come in town.


Wyatt giving Ella some pointers at pool.


Ella, MaCayela, Katy & Trevor, They ran toward the water before we could even get their shirt and shorts off most of them.


Dallin and Mommy (& Mac), this is about as close to the water as he wanted to get, He would just scream if I set him down in the water.


Needless to say Ella's swimsuit was loaded with sand!


MaCayela and Mommy got their Sand Castle building groove on!


Dallin Happy as could be as long as he was just in the sand with his toys.


Dallin was fascinated with the kites that my dad had been flying so we thought we would try our hand at flying the little cars one...


As you can see, my dad is much better at the kite flying then I am, and Dallin loved just sitting with papa flying kites.


Grandma and Ella trying to warm up from the water.


MaC holding on a star fish that someone brought by on their way to taking it to another area that it could live.


Ella getting her turn at holding the star fish.

The beach is something I truly miss living in Utah. I'm glad that we had the chance to go while we were in CA. The kids enjoyed getting to spend time with family they had not seen in a while and had a blast having Katy ride home with us that day in that they all got to rock out and sing along to Hannah Montanna CD's.

1 comment:

Jessica Havican said...

Oh I am so jealous of you! I miss the california beaches! It looks like everyone had such a good time. YAY! How are you doing by the way? I really would love to come make it up your way and hang out one of these days.

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting