Yes, that is right, Corey is forty!!!
He didn't want anything big for his birthday, and since we don't know many people here it was kinda easy to oblige him on that one. (now if we were still in Calif. that would be a different story!) On Sunday when we were talking the only comment Corey said was I really don't want black balloons hanging everywhere. So we also obliged on that one. BUT he didn't say anything about anything else but black balloons!!! So we put banners up on the garage, wrote on all the windows of his truck, and put streamers all though the house. (I did all that after he went to bed Mon. night) We even got up early and made him breakfast in bed. All in all it was lots of fun for the family, and the kids loved all the fun decorations they got to help with.
We actually got all his windows, but the pics didn't turn out that great.
All the neighbors got to know that it was his birthday, that really made him happy.
To help him keep his youthfulness Corey got a whole bunch of Nerf dart guns to play with the kids with.
I just want Corey to know that the kids and I love him so much. He really is the best husband and dad in the world and we appreciate all that he is and all that he does for us.

3 comments:
Yea for Corey!!! Is that an All American Chocolate cake from Costco?? If it is I'm so jealous!
Corey we are so glad that you are a part of our family. You treat our daughter so good and have given us such special grandchildren. You are a wonderful son-in-law, husband and father, we see it in all you do for your family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
yeah!! i love the decorations and i too am so jealous of the cake...yet another reason I hate you are not down the street! Happy birthday Corey!!
Post a Comment