We have really enjoyed being able to live close enough to Corey's brother and family to get together more often. The girls even got to go down to Salem and spend the night with there cousins one day. But more often lately we get to go out with them on their boat this summer. This past weekend we went down to the Hanks reunion and thought instead of driving all the way home we would just stay with Darcy and his Family and have a fun filled day at the lake or carnival in Spanish Fork with them. Well the Carnival was dieing down so we voted for the lake (which was iffy its self, it was looking like rain that day.) I don't always get pictures, but this last time Corey tried wake surfing so I thought that I would get some pics and videos of that.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
1 comment:
Boating is SO much fun! Tell Corey good job! I am too chicken to try it... i hope the legs get better! ~
Post a Comment