CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

And we are off to kindergarten...


MaCayela is ready to move on to kindergarten! I cannot believe it! This past year she has attended this little preschool and we have loved it there. She went every Tuesday and Thursday and had the sweetest, funnest, greatest teachers. I swear if her teachers were to open a private school and teach kindergarten I would put her there. It turned out this year, by coincidence, that over half of the children went to our church. MaCayela had a great year, made new friends and will miss her teachers terribly; I think that I will miss them too, they were wonderful and always had a bright smile each morning. MaCayela has become more confident and really progressed in her scholastics, I am amazed how much she progressed from the beginning of the year. At the end of the year readiness testing for kindergarten she scored a 92, and has formed a love for Math, reading and learning.

Here are some pictures after her program, which by the way, she refused to put on a smile or any expression for that matter, but she did participate!



~ MaCayela's Class ~


~ MaCayela & Kyler ~


~ Mrs. Lewis & MaCayela ~


~ Mrs. Whalen & MaCayela ~



Good job MaCayela, we are so proud of you!!!



{ Wow... What a smile... ;-) }

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Congratulations MaCayela!! It makes me feel so old to see you getting ready for Kindergarten! You look so pretty in your pictures! Hope we can see you soon!
Love Aunt Carrie and your cousins!

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting