This past semister both girls have been participating in gymnastics. At the end of the 20wks each class puts on a routine and show for the parents. The kids are sooo cute and are always looking around to see who is watching as they "do their thing." The girls really improved this year and had lots of fun making new friends and learning new skills.
If you watch through the pics. Ella was being Ella, and about 15 mins in to class she was pulling her pigtails out. **She will never leaver her hair in, she can barely make it through church & not even that sometimes. (No wonder there was a lady I have seen at gymnastics over the last 2 1/2 yrs. that ask if I ever brush Ella's hair or if she has "bed head" all the time.) oh well, you can't have beautiful perfect kids all the time.**
MaCayela did so well this year and actually got to be in the 6yr old class with one of her friends. I only wish I could get her to smile while doing things that we take pictures of.
GOOD JOB ELLA & MACAYELA!!!
~~ We are so proud of you ~~



No comments:
Post a Comment