CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nap time for Bentley

Ella is just in love with Bentley. (You should have seen her, crying and caring on, the day that Bentley stayed at the clinic when he was fixed. She was so worried that they weren't going to take good care of him and that he didn't have a bed there. She was insisting that we go get him right away so that she could hold him.) And like everything else in our house she has decided to mother him. She will carry him around like a baby and then try to put him in her baby bed for naps. If he doesn't stay and take a nap she will rock him in the chair and sing lullaby's that she makes up to him. (I wish that I had gotten a video of it, but I never think fast enough.)


4 comments:

Jessica Havican said...

That is too cute Ana!! Your kids are adorable! By the way I really like the bumper sticker you made of your family.

Robby and Katie said...

What no more baby dolls? Ella is so cute. I love that she always has a baby doll tucked in her arm. Hopefully Bentley likes the mothering!

Beth Swann said...

How sweet!

Unknown said...

He's so cute!

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting