CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"My Girls" are Graduating

CoNGRaTuLaTioNS to MY GIRLS!!!

~~ KRISTI SOBEK ~~

~~JESSICA STEWART ~~


This year I had 3 Laurels Graduating from high school. For some reason I have NO pictures of Megan Comstock, but I had my choice of Kristi and Jessica. I absolutely love these girls! Megan in so funny and always has a whole new look to everything. I missed her at mutual this year due to her job schedule, but we love her none the less. As for Jessica and Kristi, I have had them for over 3 1/2 yrs between Mia Maids and now Laurels. They really are part of the bright spot in my life (along with the rest of the class, and my family). As you see I call them my girls because they really are in my heart. I love my girls and am always praying, hoping, worrying, loving, and sometimes fuming over them. They have such bright futures ahead of them and have strong testimonies of who they are and what they want. I am so proud of all that they accomplished and the beautiful Young Women that they are, they truly exemplify what a "Daughter of our Heavenly Father" is.





And they truly know how to have fun and make me laugh!


I love you girls and am so happy for you.

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting