OOOOOHHHH MY GOSH!!! Not again!!!
Seriously, Dallin threw up all over again. What the heck, did I not have it bad enough last time? I think that it was a combination of something he ate or the fact that he puts his hands down his throat to gag himself, but still!! The kiddo puked outside while playing and the girls came to tell me, so I hosed him down and brought him in to change him and he threw up 3 more times in less then five mins. (At least I have a new washer to clean up all the towels and clothes that he messed up.) After that he was fine and dandy, wanting to get down and go play. He never seemed to act sick nor did he let it slow him down a bit, but boy was I depressed the rest of the day with the thought that we might have it hit our house again.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment