CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day with Family


This memorial day (like most years) we went to my aunts house for a BBQ and some good ol family fun with ALL the cousins (and some friends). My cousin Jon and his family were in town from Maryland this weekend. So that made it to where we had all of us from my mom and her sisters' family together, along with some extras here and there. It really was a fun evening for all.



All the "Little Cousins"


Dallin, Kaytlynn, Trevor, MaCayela, Preston, Thomas, Ella, Ashlyn, & Lucas


Corey and I had planned on taking our big air water slide, but the fact that it had rained all weekend and was barely in the 70's we opted for a dryer activity. THE FUN ROLLER!!!







Thomas trying it out with a little opposition




Hey even the "BIG KIDS" gave it a try

(Jonathon and Jason)




MaCayela taking a Chill in the Roller







Ella and her Auntie Karyn



Big Boy Dallin

It was a great time and we had fun with the Lenzingers and all the family that was around. Sometime I think that the BBQ holidays are some of my favorite. Not a lot holiday wise to do, but you still get together for some relaxing fun.

2 comments:

Thirstin' for Thurstons said...

WOW!! Great pictures, i love seeing hte kids and i think that is my favorite family picture of you guys. Love ya and miss ya!
Sorry i havent called, we have been crazy busy lately, you know how it is!

The Jensens said...

I miss Ella and the other sunbeams too!! I don't get my "kid" fix now.

Tell Ella I said hi. Hopefully she will get used to primary without me. I'm still trying to get used to church without her.

When I feel better I will try to stop by and visit primary!

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting