CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Playing in the rain...

... one of the Joys of being kids

What the heck... it was 103 degrees last weekend and it is now pouring raining this weekend. Which means at our house there will be puddles, and that calls for rain boots and some splashing. The girls (like all other kids I'm sure) think that it is great fun to get out and get each other as wet as possible by jumping in the puddles. So this is how we spent our morning, PJ's and all. The only thing is I think I got the most wet while trying to get the pictures of the kids.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

You are such a nice mom to let the kids go outside and get all wet. I need to be a little more easy going about stuff like that! They look like they are having so much fun. The kids were so cute at their little preschool graduation. I can't believe school is over and now they are off to the real deal! Thanks for being my kid watching buddy at school it made things a lot easier!

Jessica Havican said...

HAH! I found you! :-)
Yay for jumping in rain puddles. The girls looked like they enjoyed themselves.

Marinelli Maniacs said...

Hey annaleese and Corey, it is James and Julie Marinelli!! Well we got a blog also and we saw yours from Jared and Brianne's, so if you want you can add us and we will add you. The rain is what we up in Washington experience everyday, but along with it being cold. We can only hope for some sun!! Well glad you guys are doing well. Our blog address is marinellifamily.blogspot.com
Julie

Sapp Family said...

Could you get a bigger umbrella!!

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting