What a wonderful day it should be for all moms. I got to spend the morning sleeping in and having breakfast ready when I got up. Dallin had been running a fever since Friday night and was breaking 2 new molars so he has been a bit of a pill all weekend. I wasn't thinking that I was going to get much of a break today when it came to family dinner (that we were in charge of this month) due to the fact that Corey has to stay after church for "clerk stuff" and tithing. BUT... because Dallin was still hot and cranky when it
was time for church Corey stayed home and I got to go with the girls. By the time I got home Corey had everything ready and we were off to dinner. It was our usual 2nd Sunday family dinner night, but Grandma Marianne and Uncle Mark and Karen were there also. The BEST part about being in charge of something when Uncle Mark and Karen come is that Karen always makes a basket of goodies for the hostess. Even though we were at moms house we had still prepared the meal and been in charge of hostessing (is that even a word) so I got the basket... YEAH!!!!! It really made my day after having to be in charge on mothers day. It was full of 7 different kinds of M&M's (I didn't know that there were even that many different kinds) along with gummy bears, lolly pops, and flavored tootsie rolls. She Rocks!!!
was time for church Corey stayed home and I got to go with the girls. By the time I got home Corey had everything ready and we were off to dinner. It was our usual 2nd Sunday family dinner night, but Grandma Marianne and Uncle Mark and Karen were there also. The BEST part about being in charge of something when Uncle Mark and Karen come is that Karen always makes a basket of goodies for the hostess. Even though we were at moms house we had still prepared the meal and been in charge of hostessing (is that even a word) so I got the basket... YEAH!!!!! It really made my day after having to be in charge on mothers day. It was full of 7 different kinds of M&M's (I didn't know that there were even that many different kinds) along with gummy bears, lolly pops, and flavored tootsie rolls. She Rocks!!!I did get a wonderful present from the kids and Corey (it is just what I wanted, since I picked it out) ... tickets for WICKED the Broadway show in LA. Yeah again!!

No comments:
Post a Comment