
1. Who is your man? Corey
2. How long have you been together? 9 years
3. How long dated? 3 1/2 months Engaged? 3 1/2 months
4. How old is your man? Older than me by a few ; )
5. Who eats more? It depends what it is, Corey can eat a whole cow if he wanted to, but when it comes to junk food… hands down me.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Can’t remember for sure but I think… I did.
7. Who is taller? Corey, just barely, and only if we are bare foot.
8. Who sings better? We are both okay, but Corey won’t admit to being able to sing.
9. Who is smarter? Each of us in our own fields.
10. Who's temper is worse? Mine by far! Corey is pretty laid back; I am a yeller and have to really push his buttons to get him going.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, except when he wants his done at a certain time.
12. Who does the dishes? Both of us
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Whoever’s turn it is on that side. We flip flop sides quite often.
14. Who pays the bills? He does this year
15. Who has bigger feet? We are pretty close to the same… He has me by maybe ½ a size.
16. Who has longer hair? me. Corey doesn’t have enough to really grow out.
17. Who is better with the computer? Corey if it is tech stuff. Me if it is office/excel stuff
18. Who mows the lawn? We have a gardner that does it.
19. Who cooks dinner? Corey more often than not.
20. Who drives when you are together? Corey more so, but it usually is whoever puts the kids in on the driver side when we are as a family.
21. Who pays when you go out? Corey, I never have my purse if I don’t need it
22. Who is most stubborn? Not sure… It really depends on the offence.
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, for sure.
24. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, Corey’s live in Utah.
25. Who kissed who first? Can’t remember… I can remember the kiss, but not who initiated it.
26. Who asked who out? He asked me out, after one of my good friends cancelled on him at the last min.
27. Who proposed? He did, kinda… Still waiting for the whole will you marry me phrase.
28. Who is more sensitive? I am, all though sometimes he does surprise me with his sensitivity.
29. Who has more friends? Me, Corey tends to wait and see if he likes the husbands of my friends.
30. Who has more siblings? Corey, 6 kids in his family, 2 in mine
31. Who wears the pants in the family? I do! haha, I wish, we are pretty equal.
2. How long have you been together? 9 years
3. How long dated? 3 1/2 months Engaged? 3 1/2 months
4. How old is your man? Older than me by a few ; )
5. Who eats more? It depends what it is, Corey can eat a whole cow if he wanted to, but when it comes to junk food… hands down me.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Can’t remember for sure but I think… I did.
7. Who is taller? Corey, just barely, and only if we are bare foot.
8. Who sings better? We are both okay, but Corey won’t admit to being able to sing.
9. Who is smarter? Each of us in our own fields.
10. Who's temper is worse? Mine by far! Corey is pretty laid back; I am a yeller and have to really push his buttons to get him going.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, except when he wants his done at a certain time.
12. Who does the dishes? Both of us
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Whoever’s turn it is on that side. We flip flop sides quite often.
14. Who pays the bills? He does this year
15. Who has bigger feet? We are pretty close to the same… He has me by maybe ½ a size.
16. Who has longer hair? me. Corey doesn’t have enough to really grow out.
17. Who is better with the computer? Corey if it is tech stuff. Me if it is office/excel stuff
18. Who mows the lawn? We have a gardner that does it.
19. Who cooks dinner? Corey more often than not.
20. Who drives when you are together? Corey more so, but it usually is whoever puts the kids in on the driver side when we are as a family.
21. Who pays when you go out? Corey, I never have my purse if I don’t need it
22. Who is most stubborn? Not sure… It really depends on the offence.
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, for sure.
24. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, Corey’s live in Utah.
25. Who kissed who first? Can’t remember… I can remember the kiss, but not who initiated it.
26. Who asked who out? He asked me out, after one of my good friends cancelled on him at the last min.
27. Who proposed? He did, kinda… Still waiting for the whole will you marry me phrase.
28. Who is more sensitive? I am, all though sometimes he does surprise me with his sensitivity.
29. Who has more friends? Me, Corey tends to wait and see if he likes the husbands of my friends.
30. Who has more siblings? Corey, 6 kids in his family, 2 in mine
31. Who wears the pants in the family? I do! haha, I wish, we are pretty equal.
I was tagged quite some time ago with this one, but of course it took me a while to get around to it.
I now tag you... Kristin, Ashley, Erin, Christy, and Nathalie and who ever else wants to do this one.

1 comment:
I love your list. I did my tag.
Thank you Anna,
It was fun.
Love,
Christi
Post a Comment