
Coreys & Dallins 1st Fathers & Sons Campout was this weekend. Dallin is 14mons and not really walking yet, and boy was Corey excited about this one. The only picture that was taken was the one that I took before they even left. (I then gave corey the camera, but it never came out of the trailer... such a typical man.)
Corey was actually looking forward to the weekend and headed up to Bass Lake early Fri. morning. The boys had a good day and had lots of fun. (that is about all I could get out of corey on how the trip went.) Due to some mix-ups in the ward planning of the event and Dallin starting to run a fever later that night, Corey decide to come back down the mountain.
I think that Corey is really looking forward to next year already and to having lots of fun with his little buddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment