CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Callin out to all you Blog stalkers...

I am needing some help with creative ideas. With my calling in young womens I am in charge of a quad stake youth dance in 2 months. I need some idea helps for the theme of "Disney Mania". I know you all have some thought on Disney stuff... so help a lady out. We have decorations, refreshments and anything else that goes along with the dance. PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment and give me your thoughts and ideas.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I think you should do a HUGE princess party. OR, my brother's said they don't care about stupid decorations, just to food and music. I still vote for a princess party.

Carrie said...

I might turn the gym into East High.
Go Wildcats!!

Busy Burtons said...

i vote for a character meet and greet. who doesnt want thier picture with mickey!??!

The Tanners said...

Hi Hanks, it was so fun to see your blogspot. I have started one too, although I do consider myself quite a novice. What cute kids. I miss the old ward, although we are loving it here in American Fork. Just remember Girls Camp we have done with the Disney Theme. You will do great. Disney stuff is everywhere. I think the meet and greet with pictures sounds like a fun thing to do. There are so many Disney costumes around. Good Luck.
Lois Tanner

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting