Gotta love the kid but WOW is Dallin a stinker!! It has now been 2 days and 4 baths later and I still can't get all the eewwy, gooey out of his hair.
I had put Dallin down for a nap and closed his door and walked away. (This is our normal routine for his naps. 95% of the time he just rolls over and goes to sleep. The other times he just comes out of his room and tells me "No Nap Time Mommy".) I decided that I would lay down in my room and read for a few while he was napping since the girls were in the basement playing. I started to hear Dallin chitter chatting with himself and thought to myself that it was unusual, but I was in a good part of the book so he would just have to talk himself to sleep. As a few minutes (close to 10-15mins, that is only a few when you are fully engrossed in a book) passed I noticed that he was still jabbering but I would hear a MOM now and then. I decided it was time to look in on him and give him a stern "It is time for Naps Young Man" talking. But when I opened the door I was in for a surprise!! I walked in to find him sitting on top of his changing table, buck naked and COVERED in A&D ointment. He had emptied the whole tube (a new tube I might add) on himself and his surroundings. He had goop literally from head to toe with not a inch not covered. It took a 10min scrub down in the bath to clean him up and then I put him back down for a nap. He slept great but when he got up his hair had dried and was a slimy as before his bath still, and he has the softest skin around.
Well like I said 4 baths later his hair is finally laying down normal and his skin doesn't quite have that shine to it any longer. But dang it I forgot to take pictures yet again!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
4 comments:
Welcome to the "hood" Motherhood!
This is the part that they never tell you about! Oh yea those babies are so cute until..... they can draw, cut, spill, make messes on the walls, the furniture and the carpet. You will make it through this time stronger and with such great memories. It will all pass so quickly. Hang in there and laugh (if you can)!! :-)
PS: I hope Corey is doing well.
Jake did this with Vaseline! It must be a boy thing...it took us a good 4 days to get him back to normal. Bet your little guy smelled nice & mediciney for awhile. :)
I love that he gives you just as much fun as Hailey gives me! YEAH for the WONDERFUL twos?? Right??
Post a Comment