Mothers day is defiantly over at the hanks house! Lost shoes, late to school and a whole bag of powdered sugar on the carpet with a cup of water to mix. To follow it up, Corey left for SF for 3 days. OH YEA!! What a start to the week.
Lois TannerMother's day is never over, just all the other days feel a little different, but they are definitely always mother's days.
Sarah Larson Lopez
Sarah Larson Lopez
haa haa I only laugh because sounds like our morning Enjoy! happy belated mothers day! miss ya
Melissa Andersen Bird
Melissa Andersen Bird
i love you!!
Christi Leonard Williams
OH my gosh! Seriously!!! I just walked in on Dallin in my room with a pair of scissors. His pants are in shreds barely held together at the waist and ankles, my socks no longer qualify as socks, and my sweats won't stay up as they have no waist band any longer. WHAT THE HECK!!! how much more will this day bring!
Christi Leonard Williamsdon't ask!!
Melissa Andersen Bird
Melissa Andersen Bird
I am NOT looking forward to having a toddler boy.....
Jennifer Duran Ward
Jennifer Duran Ward
oh sister, i feel your pain. not today, but so many other days go just like yours today.
Chad A Brown
Chad A Brown
LOL, and you didn't post a picture!?
Leah Smith ThompsonShannon Jaffa Hello my new friend!! Okay I just have to say that I love reading your comments. I laugh so hard I'm crying! Just remember they don't stay little for very long and all these stories make great memories! But if you ever need a break... I'm just a few houses down and I know Dallin loves that little tikes car so I can entertain him for a few hours :P
Leah Smith Thompson
TOO FUUNY!!! So sorry to hear that! :) Love him anyway...
Megan Stoddard Robertson
Megan Stoddard Robertson
I know it's far from funny now, but one day you will look back and laugh!
Carrie Hanks
Carrie Hanks
At least he didn't cut his hair too?!? Breakfast in bed seems like a distant memory now I'll bet.
Terra L Ruoti Luft
Terra L Ruoti Luft
Oh you poor girl... Calgon take you away - although who knows what will happen while you are soaking in a bathtub!
like they say, when things are bad, don't ask how it could get worse! Between the two girls we lost a whole gallon of milk at dinner, all over us, the table, the chairs and the carpeted floor,. Combined that with a little black olive juice and all the play dough smashed in the carpet and it might be time to rent a carpet cleaner. Am I bad mom that the kids were all in bed by 7:45 when it is bright as day out still.
You have to do what you have to do!!
Hang in there, been there, done that.
You just have to laugh!!
Linda Clark Vance
Hang in there, been there, done that.
You just have to laugh!!
Linda Clark Vance
Wow you have had a day! There are two guys that can help you feel better, they are Ben and Jerry and I have been relying on them for years!
Beth Ashby Lawrence
Beth Ashby Lawrence
no way! on days like these, sending them to bed saves their lives!
Heidi Carlson Toomer
The only part of all this that I am bummed about is like Chad said "Where are the pictures". I love my friends and all the support and smiles that they give me, Thanks for the memories.
Heidi Carlson Toomer
With the kind of day you're having, I would have sent them to bed way earlier than 7:45. Hope tomorrow is better.
Kim Nielsen Andrews
Kim Nielsen Andrews
All that happened to you after our phone conversation?!?!?!? Man I'm so sorry......if you need some Ben and Jerry's, I have some here! :)
The only part of all this that I am bummed about is like Chad said "Where are the pictures". I love my friends and all the support and smiles that they give me, Thanks for the memories.

1 comment:
Oh boy what a day....I have been there a few times. Hang in there.
Post a Comment