CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dad opens his mouth and mom follows through...

I guess Corey and I never had an official conversation on when the girls would get their ears pierced. Partially because MaCayela was has been scared to death since she saw a little girl get them done about 2yrs ago. I always figured we would give the girls the option on a special birthday or as an award when they accomplished something or for some great reason. Well Corey, I don't think that he actually thought that they would say yes, said something to the girls Sunday about getting their ears pierced and they both jumped all over it. They have talked about nothing since and have asked if it was time every couple of hours. We put it off for a couple of days thinking that we could talk them out of it or come up with a way to get out of it but... there was no way around it, Corey had put in out there and now we had to follow through. We now have two girls with holes in their ears. They both got a little nervous (along with dad) while sitting in the chair but both did great with only a few stray tears.

Our brave little try anything Ella goes first.






Big girl Mac was a little nervous after a few tears from sis.





And Dallin, happy as a clam just wondering around rearranging the whole store.

7 comments:

Robby and Katie said...

They look so cute! I bet they both love to show everybody now. Tell Ella I am proud of her for being brave and going first. Just watch out, they will soon want to start borrowing your earrings!

Bird is the Word said...

YEAH! I bet the girls LOVE them now!! I love that Ella went first! What a doll! I miss you!!!

Jessica Havican said...

What a fun outing! And the girls look adorable with their new fancy earrings. My friend Reg got here ears pierced for the first time a couple of years ago (she was 26) and 3 of us went with her for moral support. HAHA

Kassie said...

Hey, I found your blog! That's too funny! It's neat that they got to get their ears pierced together!

Sapp Family said...

That's so cool. When can they change their earrings so Auntie can send them some fun ones? I'm sure Katy will love to go pick some out for the girls. Miss you guys so much. I hate Utah. :)

Dehmel's said...

Girls you look great! Are those Ella's tears on her shirt? She was a very brave girl going first, but she is the adventurous one. MaCayela I love the flowers and Ella is that your birthstone? Love little mans pic. thanks for including it. Love you guys and keep this updated. See you in June?!!!!

The Hanks Family said...

The girls can change their earrings in 10 to 12 weeks (whenever that is). But it can only be post earrings, no danglies or hoops. It is not her tears on her shirt, it was the stuff they put on her ears afterward that drips everywhere. And not her birthstone, just purple diamonds as she calls them. Cause they are pretty she said as to why she picked them.

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting