CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers day

I just want to say how much I love and appreciate my family. They truly out did themselves this Mothers Day, it was wonderful! It started with being able to sleep in and wake up to breakfast in bed. Corey really did take care of everything. I didn't have to change a diaper, bath a kid, or get one ready for church (although I did pitch in with hair duty just for the sake of the girls). He took care of dinner, clean-up, dishes and dessert. The kids were great too, they were constantly trying to be on there best behavior. Just as one would act up or throw a fit, the other would remind them that it was mothers day and they had to be good. It really was a WONDERFUL day and will remember fondly.

1 comment:

Bird is the Word said...

YEAH for Corey! He Rocks!! And good thing the girls were reminding each other to be good... don't you wish EVERY day was mothers day???

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting