Due to the fact that we didn't make it to church on Easter Sunday and the kids haven't had Easter clothes on at the same time (And when they do have them on we are running out the door and taking pictures is the last thing I am thinking of) we haven't gotten any pictures of them in their Easter outfits. Well, today was no different in we didn't have them all dressed, in fact Dallin was still sleeping until the last possible minute, (I really do not like afternoon church) but I did get the girls pictures.

It was a little breezy when Ella went out to take her pictures, but she loved that it blew her skirt, she thought that was really cool. However she DOES NOT like the sun and complained and wouldn't open her eyes for nothing.

MaCayela really has become our big girl in our home and is looking just beautiful

Okay Mom and Karyn... no more complaining about not having pictures of the Easter dresses. And Surprise!!! they don't match are you just amazed!... hehehe. I will try and get something of Dallin sometime in his shirt, but don't hold your breath.
3 comments:
I love the dresses. I am very surprised to find the kids not all matching. MaCayela's hair looks really pretty. I agree with Ella, the breeze just adds to it.
dito Karyn. Try hard to get our little man tho'. Girls you are so BEAUTIFUL!!! Love you.
CUTE! And yeah, what is up!? No matching... YOU are the reason my kids match... maybe I can give that up too! :) Thank you for introducing me to Childrens Place!!
Post a Comment