CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Boyfriend!

So today is Corey's BIG day! He is entering into the last year of his third decade here on earth. (He's turning 39! hehe ;-) ) I love to tease him about being older than I am and that he is well on his way to being an old man!! But I say the older he is the more reasons I found that I love him.
So here goes...

1. He is my BEST Friend!

2. He is a great dad!

3. He makes me laugh.

4. He lets me talk and talk and talk.

5. He appeases my crazy late night food cravings, like Ice Cream every night.

6. He is supports me in my calling (& all my YW.)

7. He knows all the Disney princesses and who is who.



8. He is laid back and calm.

9. He lets me yell and get it out of my system and then just gives me a hug.

10. He works hard and provides for our family.

11. He has a wild side that exist from his single days that peeks out when you get him on a snow mobile or four wheeler.

12. He is always willing to see "my" movies.

13. He always picks the most comfy outfit for me when I ask him to chose between two different ones.

14. He lets me control the TV remote at night.

15. He always sits with me in the living room at night while I am watching TV. (he might be on his laptop, but he is always in the same room with me.)

16. He lets me sleep in on Sat or Sun mornings if its possible.



17. He is a FANTASTIC bbq griller!!!!! (Just ask anyone that has ever had him grill for them.)

18. He cleans bathrooms. (my least favorite of everything.)

19. He gets up with the older kids at night when we have one that is still small and feeding during the night.

20. He is a faithful Priesthood holder.

21. He knows when I have hit my limit and sends me out with the girls while he watches all the kids. (he use to watch no just ours but also Nathalie's kids at night all the time so we could get out.)

22. He always feeds the kid in the highchair dinner. He has always sat in the chair closest to the highchair at dinner time and helped with feeding that kid.


23. He would leave me emails every morning when we were dating saying good morning and I love you.

24. He loves to have "daddy" time with the kids.

25. He tells me I'm beautiful. (even when I am in a hat he will tell me nobody looks that good just pulling on a hat)

26. He has a strong testimony of the gospel.

27. He can fix ANYTHING!!! and I mean anything.

28. He does the grocery shopping. Since Dallin has been born he will usually take the food list and do shopping as I get the kids in bed and relax.

29. He has a great sense of humor, though most think he is quiet, he is really funny.


30. He comes from a great family that is always there to support.

31. He (might kill me for this one... but) likes to go get pedicures with me for date night.

32. He loves to serve and help others.

33. He always takes at least one kid with him when he has errands to run.

34. He is always planning and making sure we have date nights.

35. He loves to rock the kids to sleep.

36. He is a great role model for the kids.

37. He always makes sure we have family prayer together, even if it is over the phone when he is traveling.

38. He is my ROCK and yet he is my SOFT SPOT.

39. HE IS MINE ALL MINE!!!

1 comment:

Dehmel's said...

That was beautiful Annaleesa. He is as blessed as you to have you.

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting