I caught Dallin and Ella living up the epitome of childhood summers...
I thought this would be a good spot to put in some of our summer "ways"...
This summer has been great as far as the kids. Dallin is walking now and loves the outdoors, and the girls always want to be outside. So our summer days, which start at 6:30am, ( ...don't they know they are on summer break!! - a break from what I don't know but really can't ya sleep in!) usually start with the kids crawling out the doggy door before I am even dressed. They play for a while until breakfast is ready and if I can get them in to eat it is a surprise. Usually the just want to eat it outside. They then play outside until I call then in for errand or lunch or naps... The funny part of all this is when my girlfriend LaShay and I get together for the day we will sit and gab and munch all day and then are quite pleased with ourselves that the kids played outside for 5 hours and we got to have a bonbon day!! yeah for us!! (and big entertaining backyards!!)

1 comment:
Love the picture of Dallin. This is the kind of picture he will appreciate when he is older. Not the one where he is in the tutu!!
Post a Comment