CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kendall Jean

So I have been helping out a friend of mine with her kids lately, she has a 4yr old, Mason, that is Ella's best friend and then a 5mo old, Kendall. Kendall was really fussy the first couple days and I thought great this is going to be a long day, but then found out that she was teething. The next week she was fantastic and tons of fun. Dallin loved the fact that there was someone smaller then him and jumped right into the fun of being bigger than someone finally. Those two made me laugh so I thought that I would take some pictures and post them. They are of Kendall and Dallin...





I Think the poor girl just got tuckered out with all the attention that Dallin gave her...

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting