CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Primary Days

Our ward primary activity was so cute I thought that I would put some of the pictures on here. They (the primary pres) did a fun water day. (what else can you do when it is 100degrees outside) The kids all swam and played in the pool and then did some water stations that were connected to the scriptures. The kids got to shoot down Samual the Laminite (bro. Neilson) with water guns, they had a war between the nephites and lamenites with water balloons, they travel across the ocean (pool) in boats to the promise land, they were in the belly of a whale during the storm, and they had to fill there Lamps with oil (or buckets w/ water). It really was a lot of fun and I am so thankful for the Sister (and Brothers) that work with the children teaching them the foundations of the gospel. The girls loved the day and had lots of fun with all the kids and teachers.




No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting