CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Presenting... Bentley



Okay I know what you are all thinking... She never said anything about wanting an dog. Well there would be a reason to that... I didn't. But I lost out between the girls, Corey and his Mom. His Mom's dog had the puppies and she wanted to give one to the girls and Corey thought that they would like having a dog.... So Shirley came out this weekend and brought "Bentley" with her.

It took us a day or so to agree on a name between Bentley and Georgie boy, and I wouldn't say that we really agreed on one more like the kids did for us. Ella came home from church and called him Gentley instead of Bentley so... Bentley it is.
He is a 1lb 4oz Maltese, Chihuahua mix . His parents are only4lbs. so I'm thinking that he should stay on the small side. He seems to be fairly well tempered and is doing quite well with the girls constantly caring him around. Dallin the the little pup sure have fun teasing each other also. Bentley will go and tug on Dallins sock and the run away. As Dallin goes after him and gets close Bentley will run behind Dallin again and get his sock and run the other way this time. It really is cute to watch as long as Dallin doesn't catch up with Bentley. Then you have to run and rescue Bentley from Dallins grasp.

2 comments:

Craig, Erin, and Isaiah said...

Bently is SOO ADORABLE!!!!

Kristin said...

So cute! You are braver than me to get a puppy. But, I am sure that the kids are thrilled - and that is all that matters. :)

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting