My Big Girl is going to school next year!!!
And Wow, what a pain in the booty to get her registered! I thought that it would take just a couple minutes, walk in wait a few mins. give them your papers and your good to go. Yea Right!! First you wait outside in line, then you get a pile of papers to fill out, then you wait in another line and they check your address, then another line to check you shot record, another line to get copies of anything you didn't make copies of, and yet another line to have them check out all the papers that you filled out and collect everything you brought. and it only took me 2 hrs for all that WAITING!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
4 comments:
Sounds like a whole lot of fun. I am glad I still have 5 years till i have to do all the waiting. Maybe by then they will have updated the process and it will all be online.
I have kindergarten round up next month for Miles. I can't believe our babies are old enough to go to school. Time goes by way to fast!
Kindergarten? Where does time go?!? We miss seeing you!
Love you!
Aunt Marleen
It was so good to see you this weekend. I cannot believe how big your kids are getting!! Oh how I miss our little nursery class. I am adding your blog to mine. :)
Post a Comment