Yesterday MaCayela kept complaining about a sore tooth. I felt the tooth that she said hurt but nothing... I said to go brush them and that it would be just fine, figuring that she got something caught in it. As she was brushing her teeth she was just sobbing and waling about how bad her tooth hurt... and all I could think was come on give me a break... your dad's been gone for 3 days and I can't take anymore of your fussing. SOOOO what did mom do... what any tired, moody mom would do... Tell her that the sugar bugs have eaten her tooth because she hasn't brushed well enough and she will have to go to the dentist, then gave her a good dose of Motrin and oral gel and sent her to bed. The next day was so packed with school and appointments that I just kept telling her that we will see the dentist tomorrow... tomorrow.
Well Corey finally came home tonight while I was at a girls camp meeting and picked up the kids. When I got out of my meeting I had a voice message from Mac telling me that she doesn't need to go to the dentist but that she has a loose tooth. I came home to her waiting up so that she might show me her loose tooth (barely loose I might add) and prove to me that she doesn't need to go to the dentist because she is a good brusher. As I go to wiggle her tooth... the one that she kept telling me hurt, I say I don't feel anything loose. So Corey shows me the "one"... well this whole time Mac had been pointing to the tooth next to it and I never even thought about wiggling the one next to it.
WOW... all this growing up is happening fast ... first kindergarten sign-ups and now loose teeth next I know she will be ready to drive.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment