CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

These are a few of My Favorite Things...

This was a tag that I got back in Nov. and hadn't done...(not that I have done any of the others, so stay tuned for the rest of the Tags)


I am suppose to list 6 of my favorite things, products and then Tag 6 others.


1) Sony DSC-W90 Digital Camera ~ This is my absolute Favorite thing!! I had wanted a small camera that I could fit in my pocket, but not one so small that it didn't feel like a real camera. I love all the features and it takes some fantastic pictures, even items in motion pictures turn out.




2) Leapfrog Leapster ~ These things are a God send in our home. I have never been to keen on the idea of a game system in our home, but these little things are great. For one, all the games you get for them are educational, so there is no just idle play with no learning. The other thing is they are wonderful for road trips!! Thanks to Papa and grandma both of the girls have there own leapster and can entertain themselves without fighting over who's turn it is to play.





3) Clorox Clean-Up ~ So this is product is my friend. I am not much of a housekeeper, but when I do this does it all!! I love that it can be used everywhere, it works on everything, and it smell like bleach. To me that is a clean house smell. My little secret is that even if I only do some lite picking up, I will spray down the shower walls and my kitchen counters with it just so it smells like I cleaned the house. (shhhh.. don't tell corey, when he comes home and it smells like bleach, he thinks that I cleaned lots more than I did.)




4) Claim Jumpers Chocolate Silk Pie ~ This is my new favorite dessert for at home. It is one of those thaw and serve pies, but it does just dandy for my likings when we aren't going out.

5) Tide to Go ~ This is my new miracle worker. I had to list this since it saved my Easter Day and Ella's Easter dress. I did find though that it works a little better if you get the fabric a little damp first.



6)Ford Keyless entry door pad ~ I hate caring keys with me especially when I have nowhere to put them, or any extra hands to dig them out with and this means that I don't have to take them out of the car.

As for tagging 6 others ... I tag all of you that would like to share your 6 favorite things.

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting