We got a family girls day this last Saturday. We (Grandma LuLu, Aunt Libby, Mom, Stacy (cousin), Karyn (sister) and I) went to the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield for the Longaberger make a basket experience. What fun we had all together from the early morning start to our late return with absolutely no kids or husbands and a long bus ride. The jelly belly tour was great and tasty, but the basket making was a blast. We really had a good time laughing it up with Hooter (Brian) and Randy. And the whole buying things we don't really need always makes for the best girls days ever.
above: Mom and Aunt Libby
below: Karyn and Grandma LuLu
Looking good and having fun ladies: Mom and Grandma LuLu
Self portrait of Karyn and me on the bus ride up
Nice hats girls... New fashion statement?!
Getting ready for the tour, mom and me.
Cute girlfriend! Cute!!!
Give me a break, Give me a break...
Now Lets make a basket...
... And the finished products!
Now Ladies that makes for one fun Girls day. And I know... enough with the camera already.

3 comments:
Anna - don't let Stacy know you posted her picture. She would kill me if she knows how many pictures I snapped with your camera that day. It was a great day though.
Aunt Libby
I Anna, it is so GOOD to hear from you. I am happy you found my blog. Your's is so cute!!! My kids are growing up. They do, faster then you realize. I love seeing pictures of your family, Karyn, your Mom & Dad and Grandma. I miss everyone so much. Looks like you had a Great Time on your trip!!
Your family is beautiful!! Give your Mom and Dad a hug from me!!
Love, Christi
I'm going to get you for posting that picture. You don't know when or how but some day I'll get you back!!!!
Post a Comment