CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Family Funnies

Survivor Season 35 Tryouts

So I think that my kids are preparing for survivor tryouts for season 35. First let me give you some background...

Last summer we had some fun outside days with the kiddie pools and air water slide in the backyard. But i didn't like once they were all wet them coming in and out of the house. So, when the girls would say that they need to go pee we would tell them to stay outside and just pee on the grass and then run through the sprinklers.

Well, one day we had a little friend over to play outside in the water with the girls while her mom and I sat inside with Dallin. We soon see Mason running across the backyard with no swimsuit on, and then follows behind her Mac & Ella with no suits either. We thought that this had warranted some inspections so we went out to ask why they were all naked, and this is what we got back... Mason had said that she need to go to the bathroom and the girls told her mom just tell them when they are wet to just go on the grass. Well the difference in this whole situation was that when she said she need to go to the bathroom she didn't mean that she need to pee. Hence the reason that she had to take her swimsuit off to do her business, on my grass mind you. Now as to why my girls had no suits on... I think they figure if she took hers off we can all take ours off.

Now most recently the weather here has been great. It has been fun for the girls to play outside and run around for hours. Last week the girls (all three of them, Mac, Ella and again Mason) had a fun day, or at least it was fun for LaShay and I, the girls were outside from 12:30 to 5:00 and we just sat and watched out the back door as they ran around. Towards the end of the afternoon we hadn't seen them for a while so I thought that I would go tell them 10 mins 'till mason had to go and check and see where they were.

I found the girls playing over in the orchard trees and Ella hooking her overalls back together. As I looked a little closer at mason I notice that the top of the back of her pants were wet. So as my mind was working and the question being asked... Mason did you wet your pants? No... Ella did you need to go pee? Yes... Finally MaC came forward and said that they all need to go to the bathroom and didn't want to come in the house so... They decided to cop-a-squat under the trees. Hence the reason just the top of Masons pants were wet and not the whole thing. I mentioned something about not having any toilet paper and they then proudly proceed to tell me how they just used to leaves from the trees to wipe with. You WHaT!!

I was laughing so hard that I just walked away and shared the story that I had just been privy to with LaShay so that she could see how our 3 girls would do just fine on survivor.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is hilarious! I'm sure if Emily were around she'd have joined right in!

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting