CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Party time with the Grandmas

Over the past week and a half the kids have had there Grandmas staying here with them, and they have somehow managed to talk all of them into a sleepover. Grandma Jeannie and Great Grandma Lulu were here for a few days visiting before education week. Then Grandma Shirley came for a week while I was gone at education week. (unfortunately I took my camera with me and didn't get any pics of the kids with grandma Shirley. Or maybe she was the lucky one, cause I got them of the others)


Great Grandma LuLu and Ella


MaCayela with Grandma Jeannie


Great Grandma LuLu and Ella having a Tea Party with Mickey and Minnie.

1 comment:

Dehmel's said...

So much fun. Thanks girls for asking for a sleepover. We will do it again when we come. Love you guys and miss you. Remember Mac you said you would call me.

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting