CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Look what I got mama..."

Dallin says as he is coming up to show me something... I just kinda nod and say "oh yea, that is fun" without really looking.

**BIG (HUGE) MISTAKE!!!**

As I rethink in my head that I didn't really recognize what he had in his hand I finally look back over my shoulder to check out what it is that he really has..... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

To give you an idea, I have one kid that does not always flush the toilet and Dallin that play and puts things in the toilet.... He now also takes things out of the toilet!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Havican said...

Sick! But funny as well! I can't wait until I can tell funny stories like this. Hopefully, the mess only stayed in his hand and not anywhere else...

Dehmel's said...

ohhhhhhh YUCK!!!!!!! I am so glad he didn't do this while I was there. We really need some lessons in bathroom mannors, like flush the toilet. Oh I hope you caught on before he touched many things. Thanks for blogging and sharing. Love you guys.

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting