Ella has decided that she is moving out. She said that she would just like to try someone else house for a while. I'm sure the fact that her mom has had a short temper lately and she has got a good portion of it. Along with MaCayela going to school all day makes her sad to be home without a friend and mom is to tired to play much has nothing to do with it. But on the way home yesterday she informed Corey that she is moving out and going to live at the Hubers house. So when we got home she called Donna to ask if she could come live there and then proceeded to question Donna on if she will play with her and if she yells when the kids do something bad. (the whole thing had me in the giggles.) She then handed me the phone and said that I could talk to Donna while she packed and by the way, she needed a suitcase. I told her she could pack her overnight bag and then she was off to empty as much of her dresser as would fit in her bag. Well we let her know that the Hubers were busy that night and she would have to wait to go so she agreed to stay but only for a couple days, but that then runs into the time that grandmas are here, so she decided that she could wait until after grandmas were gone, but then she is moving. When I woke up this morning I noticed that Corey had shaved his goatee off and I made a comment about him shaving and he proceeded to tell me how last night during daddy time him and Ella made a deal that if he would shave (she doesn't like his whiskers, cause they hurt when she kisses him) she wouldn't move out. So this morning she begrudgingly unpacked her bag and said that she would stay.
Oh what a 4yr old comes up with and the joy and excitement that she brings to our family.
6 comments:
Oh Ella I miss your antics so much. I am very glad you are staying till I come home and hope by then you are happy with your family because so many would be sad without you there. Love you guys.
she is getting so big!
too funny!
i just recently discovered the make it and love it blog (while looking for how to make girly headbands) and boy, what projects I have accumulated!
What a hoot! That girls got personality alright. Glad to hear she's stickin around. :-)
I love her! Let her know she can come live with the birds as long as we get Child Support! LOVE HER SO MUCH right now! ~ HAHAHA!
That is so cute - I just love your little Ella. I'm glad she decided to stay, after all!
Post a Comment