CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friends you CAN'T live without

I know that each of us have friends that we just wouldn't make it without. I have been very fortunate to have friends like these for all times in my life. Each friend serves a different purpose in our lives at different times. I am so thankful for them and all that they do. Sometime it is as simple as making you pumpkin chocolate chip cookies after a hard week that makes them a great friend. It's also that person that always takes your calls from 2 time zones away to give you that feeling that they care and understand. Or the other one that tells you how it is, honestly and gives you the kick you need to get going. Sometimes it's the friend you just hang out with for the girls night out that makes you laugh and forget the stresses for an hour. Some are family members or in-laws that know and understand just what you are going through. Some are friends we talk to everyday and others go months between contact, we see some on a regular basis, where as others we see every couple of years. But they are each our friend, and any way it works each friendship serves different purposes and fulfill different relationships and I just wouldn't know how or want to live life without them. I just want to say that I am thankful for these people in my life both past friends and current friends that have been there when I needed them. So if you feel that feeling of friendship right now this goes out to each of you, THANK YOU MY FRIEND.

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting