CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Some day my kids will kill me for this...



This is what my niece, Katy, and my two girls do to poor little Dallin. The best part of the whole experience was when Corey walked into the room to see his one and only son dressed up as Tinkerbell. I'm sure you can imagine his response.

I know Dallin will not be happy someday when he looks back over his childhood and sees these pictures, but they made me laugh really hard. Even worse is the thought that I had when I saw them on my camera (yes I saw him that day, but I didn't know that my niece took pictures) My first thought was that someday I could show his wife to be what he did as a kid. As a young man these have to be as embarrassing as the naked baby pictures to him.



Even worse is the fact that MaC fell asleep on the job...



HEHEHE!!! We had a really long day and had gotten to bed late that night. Corey had already fell asleep while I was getting ready and so I went to check on the kids one last time. On my way to the girls room I noticed that the light was on in the bathroom, without thinking I just hit the switch and headed to check the girls. Well Mac was not in bed and no where to be found. I then checked back in the bathroom and this is what I found. I felt so bad for her, I had turned the light out on her and didn't even notice that she was in there. But it made me laugh so hard that I of course had to run and wake up Corey so he could see and then go get my camera. So I hope as she grows up she will forgive me for this, but this truly was a funny I didn't want to forget.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dallin looks cute as Tinkerbell. I'm sure Corey's response was priceless.

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

That is hilarious!!

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting