CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Am A CHILD OF GOD

The kids had their annual Primary program in Sacrament meeting today. The kids have been practicing for weeks and did a FANTASTIC job. There is such a sweet spririt to listening to the kids testify of who they are, children of God. They each had a part and then MaCayela along with some other kids said I'm a Child of God in different languages. MaC said it in Sign Language.

I am so thankful for the primary leaders, teachers and program in our ward. They are so great with the kids and are always teaching them the gospel in terms and ways that the kids learn and understand. I am very grateful for all that they do to help us parents in the raising of our kids in the gospel.

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting