CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mosiah 5:15

15 Therefore, I would that ye should be steadfast and immovable, always abounding in good works, that Christ, the Lord God Omnipotent, may seal you his, that you may be brought to heaven, that ye may have everlasting salvation and eternal life, through the wisdom, and power, and justice, and mercy of him who created all things, in heaven and in earth, who is God above all. Amen.

So this is the new theme for Young Women and Young Men this year. In being our Young Women President for our ward I got to introduce the theme on the first Sunday. (probably one of my least favorite parts of the calling is teaching. But oh how I love my girls and would do anything for them, so I teach even when I'm uncomfortable.)

Wow, what a powerful message it is for the youth, and the rest of us for that matter. To be able to be
"steadfast and unchanging,
immovable and unwavering
a strong and holy light
a sure and steady guide
when all the world is falling apart"

Our youth have lots of challenges facing them, and I pray that they can stand strong in the decisions and choices that they have to make. I love working with the youth and the wonderful choice spirits that they are. (especially my girls)

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting