CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dallin and Maddox BFF

So I decide that Dallins BFF is Maddox Burton. The two boys are about 2 months apart in age, with Dallin being the older, but Maddy is the bigger and faster of the two. Cute little Maddox ate first, crawled first, got teeth first, is bigger than Dallin, but watch out 'cause Dallin can hold his own now. The two boys spend every Sunday at church sitting in the foyer playing during the second hour because they are to loud and crazy for Sunday School class. The two of them just make Ashley (Maddox's Mom) and I laugh because they will just sit there and pull on each other or each others toys. If one grabs hair, than the other will grab a cheek or lip. One will grab a toy from the blanket so the other one grabs the others toy. And now that they are on the move they just follow each other around. These two entertain each other and all those around them.


Yesterday I had Ashley over so that we could get some of our Young Women things done and the two boys were sitting there playing their games with each other and I had a camera around so I thought that I would get a picture of their first real play date. One where they actually played. (They have had others, but they just laid there for those while moms had mom time.)

Wow how they have grown up. (the bottom pic is from 5/23/07)

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting