Thursday, November 29, 2007
You all said this was easy
Well as you can tell I don't know what I am doing... I tried to switch out my background to Christmas and lost all my side pictures. Now I can't even figure out what I did, nor can I get the Christmas background on there. What I am doing, I have no idea, I have spent 4 days staring at this stuff and nothing!! But I can still post and not lose those, so until I figure out HTML or can get someone to do it for me this is what I am stuck with... A plain background and no side pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
1 comment:
I figured out how to change my background without losing everything. I will talk to you on Monday and I can walk you through it. Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment