CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Saying Goodbye, AGAIN!!!

How can you say goodbye to your best friends!?! Especially when you are just a kid. (I act like they live next door and we see them everyday. ) They actually moved to Bakersfield 2 years ago, (which I am still mad at Richard for!!) but it seem so much worse to say that they are moving to Kentucky.

The Thurstons have been close friends of ours since MaC was just 8 months old and Emma was just 9 weeks. Nathalie and I seemed to be inseparable as new mothers plugging through our new experiences. The best part was our husbands actually enjoyed being around each other (you know you have those friends that your husband doesn't want to do things with because he's not friends with the friends husband), so we could do things as couples and families. We have enjoyed many outings, Vacations, Birthdays, Special events and Holidays with the Thurstons. Our Families have mirrored each other as we have each added a little girl and boy to the family. I am proud to say that we have tried to see each other every month making the trip to Bakersfield or them coming here, but I'm not sure I will make it to Kentucky anytime soon.

We just want Richard, Nathalie, Emma, Cate, and Parker to know that we love you all. You each hold a special place in our lives, you have been there as our friends and we think of you as our Family. As we think of the girls early childhood you are in most memories, where good or crazy ones. You have been here to celebrate the good and lift us up on the lows. We value your friendship and will forever cherish the memories.

You are always welcome to visit... I promise to always have Diet Coke and Ice Cream just waiting your arrival.

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting