Life seems to be going so fast I can't seem to hold on. So what do I do.... Take time out to write about it.
When do I get to sleep again!!!
As most of you know we went to Disneyland for a week last month and then turned around 4 days later and flew to Utah with Dallin. Well.... I think I screwed up his sleep pattern to bad that I am still paying for it. The first night we were gone was a rough one as we didn't get to LA until midnight and tried to get settled in. Being in a hotel and trying to get the kids to bed that late we were trying to be nice neighbors and so I put Dallin in be with us. After that with his naps all screwey and going to be late that week didn't help the issue. By the end of the week he was use to sleeping on moms tummy. I tried to get him back on schedule but we left for Utah and he was sick while there and again we were in hotels for another four days. Being nice neighbors again, I just stuck him in with me. After traveling for 2 weeks and comming home with a kid out of wack and a husband that travel nthe next two weeks mom (me) got lazy about getting him back in his bed and on schedule. Now I can't get him out.... he wants to sleep right on my tummy or in the crook of my arm, which gives me a pinched nerve and sore muscles in my neck and shoulder. I just want that little guy that went to bed so easily and slept great back.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment