Corey and MaC have been watching You Tube videos all day trying to decide how to pull MaC's first tooth. Here is what they came up with.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
9 comments:
You should have gotten a bigger dog! Just kidding! I hope you guys are doing well. I miss Ella and the rest of the Sunbeams. Let me know when the primary program is :0)
So, did the Tooth Fairy leaver her anything?
That is to funny - love the video. I hope that the tooth fairy found your house.
Fun stuff! By the way, I've double-tagged you. See my blog for details!
Congratulations MaCayela!! We had so much fun watching you lose your first tooth. You were so brave, braver then your cousins. Thank you for sharing an awesome moment in your life. Love you lots!!
Love the video! MaC is such a brave girl. It didn't seem like she was afraid at all.
Jordan has the same tooth that is loose right now. I showed him this video and he was excited to try to pull it out. MaCayela was a champ! Jordan misses her! Hope you have a great year in kindergarten MaCayela!
I love the video. Mac is so brave...Love- The Jennings'Family
Hey!! This is your old Laurel Becky Pehrson! I still feel like I should call you Sis Hanks! I am so glad I stumbled on your blog so cute! I love blogging it makes it so easy to stay in touch!
love ya
Post a Comment