This past week I went to Utah to met up with a friend for Education week, I decided to go a couple of days early to spend them with Carrie (my sis-in-law) and her family. Although Carrie and I talk often, I very rarely get to see her and the kids (and her husband, Corey's brother Darcy) so I thought that I better take the opportunity. Carrie, the girls and I had a blast shopping around SLC on sat for the afternoon and evening after landing. We then spent a nice Sunday at church and then a lunch/dinner at some friends of theirs. It was great to see family that you just don't see that often.
Darcy (Corey's Brother)

Carrie (I took the pic on the sly, she didn't want me to take one of her)
Jensen and Easton

Presley

Talia

Carrie was also kind enough this week to shuttle me around and rescue us in the dorms when we froze the first night. It sure was great to see her and the family.

While I was in Utah visiting, Corey's mom and sisters came to stay with the kids. It was the kids last week of summer and they loved every minute of it with grandma and their aunts. From what I can gather they played and snacked and colored and read books and played and snacked and colored and read books. (my kids favorite things to do)
No comments:
Post a Comment