On Saturday Dallin woke up with a fever and was pretty mellow for the day and was still running warm on Sunday (No other symptoms, so I figure just his teeth.). By the time everyone came over Dallin was content to just sit with his dad and observe all that was going on around him. So we had MaCayela, Preston, Ella and Ashlyn open presents for him, which they thought was fantastic.

We sang to him and he even had his own cake that his Grandma had made for him. (Thanks Mom!!) BUT... He decided that was nothing he wanted to participate in. We even stuck his hands in it to get him started and all he did was start fussing and wanted out of his chair. (Maybe some other time.)

After eating some cake off dad's fork he did perk up some and decided that he liked his mater truck. All in all even with him not feeling the best it was lots of fun.






2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dallin. My boys have the Lightning version of your Mater car and LOVE it. It is by far one the favorite toys - have lots of fun.
Happy Birthday! I completely forgot about this blog until a few minutes ago. Strangely, I remembered the address. I'm adding it tomy list right now so I can keep up to date!
Post a Comment