CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dallin is 1!

We had Dallins birthday party on Sunday but his birthday was yesterday. He was feeling good and had a good day, a little busy and hectic with gymnastics and all. We thought that since he didn't enjoy his cake on Sunday that we would try again. I had froze the cake and brought it out for him when we got home last night. I really thought that he would have fun diving into it... boy was I wrong. Once again we put his hands in it to get him started, but he did not like it one bit and just wanted his hands cleaned and out of his chair.

Okay so Photoshop isn't working to put the pictures up so I will post them later.

YEAH... I got it to work.

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting