CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

While the girls are out...

THE BOYS WILL PLAY!!


{Dallin and Abe Gibby}


"Hi my name is Chubby,..."
(~you all remember that from when you were a kid)

Dallin has been going CRAZY with the girls in school. or I should say that I am going crazy not having the girls to help entertain the boys. And Dallin just follows me everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE!!! So this week we invited Abe over to play and Dallin had a BLAST! This is probably his first real friend his age. He has always played nice with other kids that I have had over with their moms and of course he has absolutly played well with Coleton, but being that Coleton is 9yrs older than Dallin might have something to do with it ;)

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting